About Me

My photo
A girl with a big ambition :)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Grrr....



HAHAHA!
okay, seriously, i was struck by a 'lightning', i mean not that real lightning, just some example or whatever they call it. haha. i'm CRAZY right now! because....
  • i am totally bored to death
  • i keep on rewind and rewind and rewind the same songs, but i LOVE them! haha
  • my internet connection is so freaking bad right now
  • searched to watch personal taste or personal preference online(besides mysoju), but i can't find any
  • everyday i have to follow my mom to search for my brother's wedding, like EVERYDAY! and all of the things are just for him. him only! i want mine too, damn.. grr.
  • my AK didn't come online since christmas, i miss him like crazy! baby, where are u? :(
  • writing my story every night, hope to finish it soon
  • things are going bad and busy in house right now
  • my parents don't allow me to go to stay at my sister's place at UK for vacation. wth? i want to go there! i'm bored here. arghh.
  • more? yeah, totally a lot more things that are making me crazy.
when will i have a NORMAL life back? i miss my high school days. i miss my friends, i miss my teachers, i miss my desk, i miss my class, i miss the lab, i miss EVERYTHING about my school :( can i go back to school?.....

No comments:

My Babblings :)