About Me

My photo
A girl with a big ambition :)

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Sister


i loveeeeeee my sister. even though sometimes she annoys me, still, i love her like to the top! seriously.. huhu. she's now working as a training doctor in Glasgow and will finish in august or something like that this year. for the past 2 weeks, she went back home, in malaysia, for my brother's wedding. she'd been oversea studying for sooo many years.. akak, balik lah cepat! hahaha. anyway, for your record, she's the best sister that i ever had, i mean she's the only sister that i had. haha. yeh, it's normal that sometimes we argue with each other, right? huhu. but then, we'll be coool again. she loves to make cat's meowing all the time, especially if she's in my room. haha. she's missing her cat, Striker. but just so you know, i'll love her forever, through ups and downs. she's going back to Glasgow tonight... man, i'll miss her :(
i hope that my mom and dad will allow me to follow my brother to go there next month.. huhu. till then, again, i couldn't find any other sister like her.
akak, kalau akak baca ni, adik bukan nak membodek okay? haha. love you! :))

2 comments:

Fathiah said...

Kite, kite pulak?
Will you love me forever??
hmm?---> buat muka kucing parsi merempat tepi jalan

Shahirah Nadhilah said...

hahaha!
of course i love u foreverrrrr :)))
u're more like my sister oredi maaaa... hehe

My Babblings :)