About Me

My photo
A girl with a big ambition :)

Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Not Perfect


i know that i am not perfect. i cry, i fall, i stumble, i need my family and friends to hold on to. i may not be beautiful, skinny, nice hair, mesmerizing eyes, beautiful voice, but at least i still have hope. hope for good education, hope for good life, hope for a wonderful love life. i admit, sometimes i don't understand others feeling, and i let them be. i know i am an awful person. but i am not perfect. sometimes, we have to understand why does this certain people take an action against us. who knows, maybe we are the one who make a mistake, but we don't realize it. it's so hard to hide the tears when someone who we care so much betrayed us, not just with actions, or words, but with mind too. i know i am not a good friend, but, it's not my fault for leaving that person behind. the actions isn't just hurting me, but to other people too.
so i said it again, I AM NOT PERFECT. thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this...cause i am feeling exactly the same :'(

My Babblings :)